Monday, April 13, 2009

TV On The Radio

Purpose:
Determine a band's leader by analyzing a publicity photo.

Disclaimer:
A band's inclusion on this blog reflects neither an endorsement nor a criticism of its music. This post is merely intended as a spotlight on the inner political workings of a collection of individuals who are in the midst of a cooperative, creative endeavor.

The Process:
You, dear reader, please answer the question, "Who's in charge here?"

After sufficient discussion has taken place, a verdict can then be passed based on a majority vote.

Band:TV On The Radio
Genre: Delicious
Website: http://www.tvontheradio.com/

Voting ends on: Monday, April 20th, 9:00am CST (GMT-5)


THE VERDICT (Updated!)

Voting has ended. Here is the tally.


Little Fella, Second From Right - 6 votes
Far Left - 3 votes


Congrats to the little fella!


10 comments:

Daltana said...

2nd from the right is in charge. As one of two without glasses he can see clearly where everyone is going. The other guy without glasses is too busy sticking metal objects in electrical sockets to lead.

Family Brown. said...

I think it's man second from the right, he's in the middle and has a secret smile, he knows where he's going to.
I think I would like these people to come for the next goat curry.

p0nk said...

I too am going with Eddie Murphy despite the presence of George Clinton.

Cam and Chelle said...

Mini-man as well

TheOtherJennifer said...

I was going to vote for the token Caucasian but we all know that he is not really in charge, even when he thinks he is.

mini-Murphy, second from the right.

And George Clinton wants his scarf back.

Hatless in Hattiesburg said...

The wardrobe, the facial expression, the positioning, and the vanishing point all lead me to vote for mini-murphy too.

Jared X said...

My vote goes to African-American Jerry Garcia on the far left.

Nothing as delicious as TV on the Radio could be led by a miniature Eddie Murphy. George Clinton would be a candidate but he spends far too much time on the Mothership.

My word verification is eratesol. Sounds like something against which TV on the Radio would organize a benefit concert.

The Imaginary Reviewer said...

Far left for me.

Word Ver: likedove. Why yes, I do like Dove. It's my favourite skin product.

Anonymous said...

Big Daddy With the Beard and Orange Scarf. As Alpha male, he wants to appear largest and has his minions standing further from the camera lens.

Family Brown. said...

Blimey, I just clicked on the link and heard some of their 'stuff', flippin' 'eck.
Not what I was expecting, at all.
Now I don't want them to come for goat curry.