Monday, March 15, 2010

Daylight Savings Account

Purpose:
Determine a band's leader by analyzing a publicity photo.

Disclaimer:
A band's inclusion on this blog reflects neither an endorsement nor a criticism of its music. This post is merely intended as a spotlight on the inner political workings of a collection of individuals who are in the midst of a cooperative, creative endeavor.

The Process:
You, dear reader, please answer the question, "Who's in charge here?"

After sufficient discussion has taken place, a verdict can then be passed based on a majority vote.

Band: Daylight Savings Account
Genre: Rock
Website: http://www.daylightsavingsaccount.com/


Voting ends on: Monday, March 22th, 9:00am CST (GMT-5)


THE VERDICT (Updated!)

Voting has ended.

Devil Horns: 1 vote
Bliss-Jacket: 2 votes
Smell My Finger: 2 votes
Those Candle Thingies: 1 vote


A tie! Say, Mr. VP, can you settle this, please?



"Hey, you're back from your break! I'm so happy to see you again. This blog is a big fucking deal. I mean, holy fuckity fuck fuck fuck fuck, man. FUCK YEAH. FUCKITY. Bliss-Jacket is in charge, for that motherfucking shit-eating grin. Fucking great to see you again, man."


6 comments:

McGone said...

Obviously the leader is Devil Horns, but I'd like to take a moment and discuss the first two guys in the picture. This looks like the informational graphic they would use for "Dirty Sanchez" on Urban Dictionary.

Hatless in Hattiesburg said...

In honor of "Ben Franklin's Stupidest Idea Day", I vote for the one who looks the most like Ben Franklin... umm... who looks the least unlike Ben Franklin... Mr. Bliss-Jacket.

Shoshanah Marohn said...

These people need a photographer!

I vote for the guy who is smiling, second from right, saying silently, "I can't help it. I'm sorry. At least I'm high!"

BeckEye said...

The "smell my finger" guy must be in charge. I mean, he's making that other dude smell his finger. And we don't know where it's been.

Jared X said...

This looks like the IT department at my company, photographed near the end of our annual holiday party when the bar tabs have been closed and people have stepped outside to share in the herb supplied by the mailroom guys.

It'd be around that time that people would start smelling other people's fingers.

I'll agree with BeckEye, for the reasons stated.

A Jaded Girl said...

I vote for the swirly valances(valences?) with the candles in the background.

HI!