Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Peach Candy

Purpose:
Determine a band's leader by analyzing a publicity photo.

Disclaimer:
A band's inclusion on this blog reflects neither an endorsement nor a criticism of its music. This post is merely intended as a spotlight on the inner political workings of a collection of individuals who are in the midst of a cooperative, creative endeavor.

The Process:
You, dear reader, please answer the question, "Who's in charge here?"

After sufficient discussion has taken place, a verdict can then be passed based on a majority vote.

Band: Peach Candy
Genre: Hip Hop / Crunk
Website:http://www.myspace.com/peachcandyga

The Verdict (UPDATED!)

We are currently at a tie:

3 votes for Baby Don't Got Back
3 votes for Baby Got Back

As much as I hate to bother him in his hidey-hole, I must again tap the current sitting Vice President of the United States to make a ruling.




"The power dynamic observed in Peach Candy is too close to call. I recommend that this group be reevaluated in the near future with a another picture. It is my recommendation that this new picture also feature the members of Peach Candy in hot pants. As it is now, no clear leader of Peach Candy can be determined at this time."

10 comments:

dguzman said...

Who cares! Any one of them can be in charge of me ANY TIME....

Whoa, sorry. I meant to say this: First I thought it was the one on the right; she's obviously got more 'tude. Then I thought, "wait--look at her facial expression. It says, 'bitch thinks SHE'S in charge 'cuz her daddy paid for the demo? Shee-it. I'll play 'long, but one day....'" That's when I decided it was the taller thinner woman on the right. She's got the "devil-may-care" expression.

J.D. said...

Yeah, the one on the right got me too at first, but then I realized, she was lower.

So the left girl it is!

jin said...

My vote is for Copper Crotch.

Oh and yay!
(For liking my sleep deprived brains poem in the previous post! :-)

Barbara Bruederlin said...

Crouching tiger on the right. Her heels are spikier, thus putting her in charge. The other one is just a back-up dancer.

dguzman said...

we need more comments! I gotta find out which one of these ladies is in charge!

I know. I'll do a crosspost to see if I can get some of my birdy pals to come over and vote. I gotta find out who's in charge! It's killing me!

Jess Wundrun said...

Hmmm. First I wanted to say not bootylicious lady, cuz they are usually there for atmosphere - but then I thought, no that's not right, what about Beyonce?

Still, I guess I'll go for Baby don't got back skinny girl.

Copper crotch has got some fine shoes, tho.

Fran said...

It is so Miss Ahm So Damn Fine In My Copper Booty Shorts.

dguzman said...

*shrinking away with fear of Big Dick*
Wow, Splotchy, Big Dick's reply made him seem almost human. And yet still creepy and disgusting.

anandamide said...

the truth is neither of them is in charge. the big fat cigar chomping dude not pictured is in charge.

BeckEye said...

The girl on the right. She's dropping it like it's hot, so the hotter booty gets to lead the "group."