Monday, May 24, 2010

Pulp

Purpose:
Determine a band's leader by analyzing a publicity photo.

Disclaimer:
A band's inclusion on this blog reflects neither an endorsement nor a criticism of its music. This post is merely intended as a spotlight on the inner political workings of a collection of individuals who are in the midst of a cooperative, creative endeavor.

The Process:
You, dear reader, please answer the question, "Who's in charge here?"

After sufficient discussion has taken place, a verdict can then be passed based on a majority vote.

Band: Pulp
Genre: Pop
Website: http://www.pulppeople.plus.com/

Voting ends on: Monday, May 31st, 9:00am CST (GMT-5)


THE VERDICT (Updated!)

Voting has ended.

Here is the tally:

The Striped Dandy: 2 votes
The Lady: 1 vote
Headphones: 3 votes
The Margarita Glasses: 1 vote


Congrats to Headphones! Ye be in Charge!

9 comments:

McGone said...

The Striped Dandy is the leader.

Wow, that would be a terrible superhero name.

Splotchy said...

I bet he would be especially vicious.

Zelmarific said...

I think the lady. She has that, "I don't want to be here" look about her, which suggests leadership and embarrassment.

BeckEye said...

I can't even pretend I don't know that Jarvis Muthahumpin' Cocker, erm, the "striped dandy," is fully in charge.

Jared X said...

Look closely at the guy in the front with the pink shirt. That's Rob Corddry with hair!

I'd vote for him even if he wasn't wearing headphones. The headphones, a symbol of power in any musical outfit, are the icing on the cake.

It's Corddry-with-hair.

Hatless in Hattiesburg said...

jared said it - headphones make the leader (and his wife is a close second). the sippin' sissies in the back will never be in charge of anything bigger than their wardrobe...

Tom Braun said...

I gotta vote for Young Ray Liotta in the pink in front.

Splotchy said...

Can I just say that I am very happy you people are voting? You make me happy with all of your voting.

A Jaded Girl said...

I cast me vote to the margarita-y lookin glasses because we all know that you arent in charge when there is enough alcomahols.